A bunch of great ideas here! I think 13, 19 & 20 are my faves. Lots of juicy roleplaying opportunities there.
Yeah, that’s a gelatinous cube in a thong. Art by Mia Johnson.
Today we have a guest blogger, Mia Johnson from Tipsy Badger. She has prepared 20 D&D Quest Ideas for bards.
- The children of the surround farmland have been disappearing, some say a satyr play his flute just on the edge of the woods, enticing them to join his dance.
- Despite the disappearing members and strange accidents happening around the traveling circus, the troupe seeks new headliners for this evening’s show.
- A haunting melody rouses the party from their sleep to see a ghostly veiled woman drifting towards a pond, beckoning the party with her hand before sinking below the water.
- Drunken revelry draws the party’s attention to a crowd of townsfolk gathered round a fighting pit, the betting pot valuing a small fortune.
- The whole town decorated in fresh flowers and summer banners, many walls and posts…
View original post 778 more words